eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New promotions!!

4 posters

Go down

New promotions!! Empty New promotions!!

Post  eXD Black Widow Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:14 pm

I would like to congratulate a few people! HellspawnJaymz is now a Master Sergeant, Vegeta is now a Drill Sergeant, Mendez , Sid3 St3p, and Viper are now Sergeants. So congrats! You all have showed loyalty and leadership. So keep up the good work!!! Do everything you can to promote eXD! The Citadel are always watching and they see our hard work. Thanx to all of you. Smile
eXD Black Widow
eXD Black Widow
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

New promotions!! Empty Re: New promotions!!

Post  eXD T Bone Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:21 am

I would like to say Congrads to my fellow demons...All have been doing all they can to help promote what we live and thrive for.....WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!! I am Proud to say I love my eXD family and I'm happy to see it grow each and every day.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD APOCLPSE CC Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:03 am

congrats to exd black widow for passing her citadel test and become the newest addition to the citadel. she worked very hard for this moment and deserved it. This goes to show that if u give your heart and dedication, you will one day be apart of this awesome citadel.
eXD APOCLPSE CC
eXD APOCLPSE CC
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Black Widow Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:43 am

Woot Woot!!! I am very honored to be part of this awesome community and now apart of the Citadel... and now I can breathe Very Happy I think I studied more for the citadel test this week than I did for my biochemistry test! LMAO! Very Happy Thank you to all the citadel members for giving me this opportunity and for leading an extraordinary gaming community. For that we thank you! lol (Tosh.0 reference) Cool Cool Cool Cool
eXD Black Widow
eXD Black Widow
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Congrats to all my static comrades!!! very good work!!!! bounce bounce and especially congrats to BlackWidow for being promoted to Citadel!!! im very happy that you made it this far and i gotta say i always knew you would get there eventually and always knew you would pass that test and here you are! THE BIG TIME!! lol good luck and of course you and dstryer will always have statics back cheers cheers
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down