eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Too many games?

5 posters

Go down

Too many games?  Empty Too many games?

Post  xSLYPLAYERx Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:42 pm

I kinda feel that their are too many great games coming out in the same quarter. To start of the explosive quarter their is Reach which has already come out and already on my friends list I can see a great division between mw2 and reach. Next month it's Fall out new Vegas. The month after it's BLACK OPS. I have a feeling that this many games may decide players up to great extents. NOT TO MENTION OUR POCKETS TO.

xSLYPLAYERx
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Too many games?  Empty Re: Too many games?

Post  eXD JIGSajW Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:35 am

It does sound overwhelming but don't worry about not getting a certain game right when it comes out because everyone will still be playing the new games for the next year or 2. So you still got plenty of time to catch up and play the newest black ops, new vegas and ETC with your friends bounce Just take your time and buy one game at a time. There is also an option that i usually go with, is that you can wait for one of them to get 10 dollars cheaper (maybe $15) and it will be worth the wait Basketball But yeah i know how it feels when there's really good games coming out pretty much around the same time lol But like i said you got plenty of time to get both Very Happy
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Metalshot639 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:17 am

New games bring new divisions apparently.... we still dont have proper sizes.... I understand whythe divisions may be needed but the divisions will be weakend due to the new games.
Metalshot639
Metalshot639

Back to top Go down

Too many games?  Empty not really

Post  eXD JOJO CC Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:17 am

Starting new divisons in diff games is where we find our strongest members that want to step up and show leadership to make things better for eXD. Don't worry guys we got this lol queen
eXD JOJO CC
eXD JOJO CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/mz.foxy707

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:22 am

eXD JoJo CC wrote:Starting new divisons in diff games is where we find our strongest members that want to step up and show leadership to make things better for eXD. Don't worry guys we got this lol queen

Cool True dat Cool
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  walkindedman Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:27 am

this is funny, i know i don't have a lot of money so i preorder these games in like february and then just drop 10 bucks on em every time i go to game stop, so i had reach paid off in july. but trying to play them all at once will be a task for sure cause the releases are so bunched up. i might also add that i am most excited about gears 3 and would love to break into a division there i started to suggest it on gears 2 but there aren't many people playing online when its not double xp weekend. i wonder if they will put assassins creed multiplayer into MLG....

walkindedman
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down