eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important info inside!!--how leaderboard works!!

Go down

Important info inside!!--how leaderboard works!! Empty Important info inside!!--how leaderboard works!!

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:47 am

OK here we go!! For those of you who couldnt make sundays meeting here is the rundown....
I announced sunday the creation of the company leaderboard wich is posted on our company thread. It works like this--every wed and sunday we will be holding matches, some free for all and some team based. All maps and game modes will be designed and created by Static members and chosen by myself. Game modes will not be ur typical slayer or objective modes so what will they be u ask? well you will have to show up 2 find out!! Here are a few examples--S.T.U.C.K-(a variation of everyones favorite childhood game H.O.R.S.E. played by making trick sticks with plasma grenades!!)....................OMG its an RPG(This game mode pits 1to2 players against the entire static company and involves using teamwork to complete a givin quest!).........GAUNTLET(This will be a multi-team game where 1 member of the team must race to reach the end alive while his/her teammate provides sniper support to ensure the win!!)...Other game modes r in the works and Im always open to any recommendations so be creative. Scoring is as follows---the winner of a free for all gametype will recieve 2 points, winners of team based games will recieve 1 point..after every team based game your team will pick an MVP(not strictly based on killz mind you) and that person will recieve 1 extra point. If anyone would like to contribute maps, gametypes or prizes please let me know..as of right now we r playing 4 bragging rights and to learn to work as a team but there may be prizes awarded in the future(whenever i reach in my pocket and pull out something other than lint and pennies! lmao) so show up to meetings and play cause you never know! Leader board will reset every other month...any questions or comments can be directed to me via xbl or through this thread....Thnx and I hope everyone has fun participating!!!...This thread will self destruct in 3.....2.....1.......BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down