eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got to step my game up!

4 posters

Go down

I got to step my game up! Empty I got to step my game up!

Post  eXD Diablo CC Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:28 pm

eXD Jigsajw has been busy posting on our site and about to catch up to me, WELL DONE! I am glad to see your activity amongst eXiled Demons push the limit and raise the bar inside our community. Thank you for showing your commitment to our organization. Your help here is really appreciated and should be an inspiration to the rest of our members. So with that mentioned, your fellow eXD members will decide your reward. I ask our members to post what you think the award should be for setting a posting record.
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

I got to step my game up! Empty Re: I got to step my game up!

Post  eXD JIGSajW Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:44 am

wow thx alot Diablo! Very Happy bounce cheers bounce cheers Like i mentioned when i joined eXD back in August, i will always try my very best to be active in anyway i can (even if its not being on xbox). Also I always have fun being on the forums everyday interacting with my eXD fam Smile Its never a chore being on the forums, its actually really fun talking with with you guys and playing matches with ya'll Smile Also i don't think a reward is needed, im just grateful for being part of eXD and having fun! Thats what being in a community/clan is all about, having fun and bonding with your friends (and making new friends) Smile eXD is like a family to me and i dont wanna change that afro

Twisted Evil eXD 4 LIFE Twisted Evil
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Black Widow Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Wow cheers you have been busy... haven't you? That's awesome, and you do deserve some sort of reward. Let me think about that a little... Great job Jigsajw! you are definitely a valuable Lieutenant and eXD member. Razz ~much love
eXD Black Widow
eXD Black Widow
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  MB BadBoy Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Not sure if this is possible but how about a virtual medal of some sort,This could not only be used for Posting the most but,also could have several different medals and a Hall of Fame,Each Medal would have a different challenge or criteria that must be met before it is awarded..again Just another Thought.

MB BadBoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:05 am

MB BadBoy wrote:Not sure if this is possible but how about a virtual medal of some sort,This could not only be used for Posting the most but,also could have several different medals and a Hall of Fame,Each Medal would have a different challenge or criteria that must be met before it is awarded..again Just another Thought.

I think thats a great idea Mb badBoy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down