eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any fun guys???

2 posters

Go down

Any fun guys??? Empty Any fun guys???

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:37 am

so everyone how is REACH? since i couldn't get reach and so for the next 2 weeks im REACH-less. confused So im just wondering how is the fun factor of the game? and how is the online multiplayer?? Question
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Any fun guys??? Empty Eh.

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm underwhelmed.

Maybe theres just so much to do, my mind has gone ballistic.
But i never really liked playing Halo campaign, and i feel like there are no surprises in this game aside from campaign.
I knew everything about it, a month ago pretty much >_>. Its a gewd game, but maybe this game isn't a big deal for me.

BLACK OPS?! WOOT!

Back to top Go down

Any fun guys??? Empty Re: Any fun guys???

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Ya i remember you told me that your not too fond on campaigns but don't worry brah, as soon as i get my copy of the jojo & I were planning on doing co-op and you can join us if you want but like i said that's when i eventually get my copy (which is 2 weeks from now) cheers
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  walkindedman Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 am

at first i thought yeah just another halo game, .....but i can't bring myself to pull it out of my xbox. i been waking up early to play before work.....the way you can join with your friends is awesome, the new matchmaking modes are fun as hell, i haven't played much campaign but i can say the graphics are good there and the cg looks good. The most fun i've been having is all my friends creating there own custom firefights and maps, there so many features and custimizations you dont get bored quick. i could probly talk on this for two more hours but ill leave it at that Twisted Evil javascript:emoticonp('Twisted Evil')

walkindedman
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down