eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

change in command!!

4 posters

Go down

change in command!! Empty change in command!!

Post  eXDTheGr8Dstryr Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:28 am

Hello Static cm this is to inform everyone that eXD Black Widow will now be your commander!! I've been promoted to major and have been givin the Honor of joining the ranks of the Citadel!! I would like to thank everyone in static for theyre dedication and for promoting eXD!! I will still be apart of static and will continue to attend meetings however please remember to follow your chain of command. Everyone please congratulate Widow on her promotion and treat her with the same respect that u have me. Also I would like to congratulate JigsAJw on his promotion to lieutenant as well as TBonejktw on his promotion to Master Sergeant!!!! All of these people have shown great loyalty and dedication and have definitely earned theyre ranks!!! Thanks again to everyone and keep recriuting, promoting and voting everyday!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
eXDTheGr8Dstryr
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

change in command!! Empty Re: change in command!!

Post  eXD Black Widow Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Thanx... as the new commander I would just like to say ALWAYS PROMOTE! Don't forget to help us grow by recruiting more people. I heard we have I few new people that are still in the process of joining so we need to help them move along and get them set up. Let me know if anyone has any questions for me. Thanks again and Get out there!!! Very Happy
eXD Black Widow
eXD Black Widow
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm

eXDTheGr8Dstryr wrote:Hello Static cm this is to inform everyone that eXD Black Widow will now be your commander!! I've been promoted to major and have been givin the Honor of joining the ranks of the Citadel!! I would like to thank everyone in static for theyre dedication and for promoting eXD!! I will still be apart of static and will continue to attend meetings however please remember to follow your chain of command. Everyone please congratulate Widow on her promotion and treat her with the same respect that u have me. Also I would like to congratulate JigsAJw on his promotion to lieutenant as well as TBonejktw on his promotion to Master Sergeant!!!! All of these people have shown great loyalty and dedication and have definitely earned theyre ranks!!! Thanks again to everyone and keep recriuting, promoting and voting everyday!!!!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

congrats BLACK WIDOW! and also CONGRATS to you dstryer!!! and im pretty sure that BW will do an awesome job just like destryr:)

What a Face eXD to the end fam! What a Face
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:12 pm

I would like to say Congrads to Dstryr for becoming a part of THE CITADEL and also to Widow and Jigsajw . As always we will continue the great work and help promote eXD.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down