eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

questioning.

4 posters

Go down

questioning. Empty questioning.

Post  eXD Spectre Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:49 pm

ive been questioning the fate of guardian and eXD alike for some time now and i feel that it isnt getting better. we've recently lost a mass amount of people and two of our divisions are falling. this makes me question how eXD can prosper as a clan and not fall apart like so many do with situations like this. i havent spoken to anyone about actually leaving yet because im not sure if i want to or not. but in my eyes, eXD is starting to fall. its grown weak and there is conflict always going on inside of it wether it be high command or not. it had a strong wall and an even stronger team but now it seems everything is beginning to collapse.

this is all.
-Spectre
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

questioning. Empty Re: questioning.

Post  eXD Diablo CC Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 pm

Yet another negative rant about how people cant get their shit together...eXD will always be here, you however can see the door. If you cant offer a solution then fuck off. Real talk I am sick of whiners and people who cant be leaders. Take it how you want to, but Im protecting our property and dismissing crybabies
Dismissed
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:11 pm

Ok. ive been trying to warn you guys of the ring of conspirators, not many have listened. instead im gonna do what i was offered. certain few know what was offered to me by an ex-eXD member. im taking it. the 'negative rants' are people trying to express how they feel about what is happening. your losing members because people like the idea of equality. not favorites. im great friends with alot of people in this clan and it sucks that since im leaving right now that your orobably gonna tell them they cant talk to me or else they'll get kicked out which is what ive been hearing. "if an eXD member talks to an ex-eXD member, they will be removed or demoted" thats not right. thats stupid. the reason the clan has gone down in rank is because some people dont know how to keep personal issues out of the clan, people like to take position of leader when they arent, people like to choose favoirtes, point fingers at others, and leak details to other clans. im leaving eXD effective immediately. i have been treated poorly on mulitple occasions. the first, was for my demotion down to corporal when i told amanda that guardian should try and stay out of the drama at the time so we didnt get all our asses in trouble, i took the fall for that one. the second was when i was accused of treason and lying to an admiral (got his apology for it) but he went off on one person's word and believed i was lying when i have done nothing but attempt to see this clan rise to the top. and the third is now, it wasnt a negative rant, it was me expressing my opinion like any other clan member should without reprocussions being taken on that member. goodbye eXD, im leaving you to take my promised rank of leader of The Royal Guard. if anyone was actually smart around here theyd realize the shit thats been going on. one of the rules of combat is "respect others" is it not? well what the fuck happened there? goodbye.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Spectre Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:42 pm

eXD Diablo CC wrote:Yet another negative rant about how people cant get their shit together...eXD will always be here, you however can see the door. If you cant offer a solution then fuck off. Real talk I am sick of whiners and people who cant be leaders. Take it how you want to, but Im protecting our property and dismissing crybabies
Dismissed

on a side note. instead of telling your clan members to fuck off and this and that. deal with the fact they have opinions. you have the age limit to 17 but you sound like a 4 year old that just popped his left nut. grow a pair and then talk to me about being a leader. i led a clan by myself for 4 months and then i disbanded it because of the lack of challenges on gamebattles. i led a squad in Reflex. i was a drill sgt twice in this excuse of a clan. ive offered many solutions but your thick ass squeakervoice skull wont listen to any of them. open your ears instead of your mouth for once and maybe eXD wont be such a waste of people's time. it used to be when worth something when i came in. keep kicking the key members and provoking them to leave, thats real smart. if you cant see your own clan taking hits then your fucked as a leader, soon members are going to see that theyre own leader cant get his shit straight and resorts to removal before talking.
eXD Spectre
eXD Spectre
Minion
Minion

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:56 pm

if you dont like it then leave i got the same problem and i just decided fuck it im gonna start making the change instead of w8ing around for someone to. like diablo said to me step up or step out
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Diablo CC Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 am

The prime example of how these emotional, lazy, and proprietors of drama only look to get rank instead of showing loyalty. I will answer your questions and clarify some of your incorrect statements (even though you can't read this, since you were already banned before I even finished writing this message).

i feel that it isnt getting better.
I take offense to that, because a lot of our members have been working their ass off to recruit and help eXD prosper. For those that vote, register new members, participate in Community Fight Nights, and go to meetings are the reason we are still in this fight. You offended them and eXD as a whole, just because you couldn't cut through the shit and helped your company, you don't need to start your first sentence badgering them. Just because you couldn't recruit and everyone thought you had your head up your ass doesn't mean eXD isn't getting better, it's because you are annoying, get over it, no one likes you.

i havent spoken to anyone
Once again...you are annoying

ive been trying to warn you guys
Who says that? So instead of recruiting and helping new members, you decided to warn us? What does that even mean?

but in my eyes, eXD is starting to fall. its grown weak
lol ... If you can't step up, step out

your losing members because people like the idea of equality. not favorites.
Who's your favorite? If you recruit, post on the forums, help members, you get promoted. IS THAT HARD? I mean really is that hard?

since im leaving right now that your orobably gonna tell them they cant talk to me or else they'll get kicked out which is what ive been hearing. "if an eXD member talks to an ex-eXD member, they will be removed or demoted" thats not right. thats stupid
This is incorrect and I do not care if you are friends with ex clan or ex eXD members. I have friends from my old clan I talk to...IT DOESNT MATTER and you can talk to Hitler if you can.

IF you quote someone, tell who you are quoting, jackass. Man up and say who did it, instead of acting like a bitch.

and leak details to other clans.
LMAO Really? Everything is transparent. Grow up.

i was accused of treason and lying to an admiral
So who was lying now?

eXD, im leaving you to take my promised rank of leader of The Royal Guard
If you are looking just to earn that flashy title and rank, you may leave now. Your rise in eXD should be about loyalty and not titles.immature

on a side note. instead of telling your clan members to fuck off and this and that. deal with the fact they have opinions. you have the age limit to 17 but you sound like a 4 year old that just popped his left nut. grow a pair and then talk to me about being a leader. i led a clan by myself for 4 months and then i disbanded it because of the lack of challenges on gamebattles. i led a squad in Reflex. i was a drill sgt twice in this excuse of a clan. ive offered many solutions but your thick ass squeakervoice skull wont listen to any of them. open your ears instead of your mouth for once and maybe eXD wont be such a waste of people's time. it used to be when worth something when i came in. keep kicking the key members and provoking them to leave, thats real smart. if you cant see your own clan taking hits then your fucked as a leader, soon members are going to see that theyre own leader cant get his shit straight and resorts to removal before talking.
More immaturity that is not needed. He is a clan jumper, it happens. See how angry he is trying to sound with all the mean cuss words up there...hahaha. Man up.

On a side note thank you eXD sk8rguyperson

Last edited by eXD Diablo CC on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:43 am; edited 3 times in total
eXD Diablo CC
eXD Diablo CC
Admiral
Admiral

https://www.facebook.com/eXiled.Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD T Bone Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 am

eXD sk8rguyperson wrote:if you dont like it then leave i got the same problem and i just decided fuck it im gonna start making the change instead of w8ing around for someone to. like diablo said to me step up or step out

HERE, HERE MY BROTHER! i HAVE SAT ON THE SIDE LONG ENOUGH , BUT I WAS STILL PROMOTING AND SPREADING THE WORD. IN FACT AS I WRITE THIS I HAVE ANOTHER STACK OF FLIERS GETTING READY TO GOT O THE LOCAL GAMESTOP, PLAY N TRADE, BLOCKBUSTER. i MAY HAVE BEEN AWAY FROM THE FIELD OF BATTLE , BUT I STILL KEPT IN TOUCH WITH THE COMMANDERS OF THE TWO HALO SQUADS AND GAVE IDEAS WHEN ASKED, BUT I DID NOT TELL THEM HOW TO DO THINGS. THIS SUMMER IS HARD RIGHT NOW FOR eXD , BUT ONLY THE STRONG CAN GET US THROUGH.
eXD T Bone
eXD T Bone
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum