eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think Predator has a few problems.

2 posters

Go down

I think Predator has a few problems. Empty I think Predator has a few problems.

Post  eXD FallenAngel Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:39 pm

So the first problem that we have, is the votes. Clearly almost no one is voting, and i think that really need to change, and now. I thought Diablo's idea with the microsoft points would have changed things, and they did at first, but i guess people just don't care. So we need to find a way to make them care, because obvously, they don't. And i think it's sad that they have to be bribed to do anything.
The second problem, is that people are not showing up to meetings. It's not that difficult, it's once a week, and it isn't even that long. So i don't get the issue. And worst of all, is when people are online, and just ignore me. It's one thing if your offline, it's another when i'm ignored. What's so hard about showing up to a meeting, once a week ? And not know when, or what time the meetings are, is no excuse, there are people you can ask, and their are messages sent out, more then once a week saying when and what time they are.
Third of all is recruiting. It's not really happening. Thats also not that hard to do. It's only two recruits required a week, and not knowing how to is no excuse, because their are many people that you can ask that do know how.
Also people are not as active as they should be. On both the website and on xbox live.
I would like to thank the few people that are actually doing as needed.
Come on, We need to step it up guys.
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000184404504

Back to top Go down

I think Predator has a few problems. Empty Re: I think Predator has a few problems.

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

i know im not in predator but i do agree with everything, i think the microsoft points idea was a good idea buti think its sad that it had to come to bribery to get the votes going and even thats not even helping Sad also people missing meetings in the summer isdissapointing also.static didnt even have a meeting last week and i still dont know why and i had to go and help out with guardians meeting i mean i know some people are going on vacations and things like that but when 3-4 people show up to a meeting i think its just slackin. i mean all ive done is chill with people and sit on my azz all summer and i have summer school and i still manage to make it. bottom line is people gotta step their game up haha
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

I think Predator has a few problems. Empty Re: I think Predator has a few problems.

Post  eXD FallenAngel Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:59 pm

eXD sk8rguyperson wrote:i know im not in predator but i do agree with everything, i think the microsoft points idea was a good idea buti think its sad that it had to come to bribery to get the votes going and even thats not even helping Sad also people missing meetings in the summer isdissapointing also.static didnt even have a meeting last week and i still dont know why and i had to go and help out with guardians meeting i mean i know some people are going on vacations and things like that but when 3-4 people show up to a meeting i think its just slackin. i mean all ive done is chill with people and sit on my azz all summer and i have summer school and i still manage to make it. bottom line is people gotta step their game up haha

Yeah i'm guessing all of eXD or most of it is having the same problems. We have been having only 3 people.. at most come to our meetings and that really has to change. And yes, i understand it is Vacation and people are out having fun, thats reasonable, but they should just let me know that they wont be there, and why, so i know. It really is disappointing. We really need to step it up. It sucks.
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:57 pm

indeed i know what your saying i want the best for the clan but at the same time i still want everyone to have fun still and it sucks cuz weve gotten new recruits but ive seen some that want to quit off the bat cuz all da drama and bs we have going on. its like i want everyone to have fun but i dont want to be the dick that yells at everyone to get in line and get your shit together. but we are getting better slowly but surely so thats good Very Happy also Very Happy if you need help with anything id be happy to help
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD FallenAngel Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 pm

eXD sk8rguyperson wrote:indeed i know what your saying i want the best for the clan but at the same time i still want everyone to have fun still and it sucks cuz weve gotten new recruits but ive seen some that want to quit off the bat cuz all da drama and bs we have going on. its like i want everyone to have fun but i dont want to be the dick that yells at everyone to get in line and get your shit together. but we are getting better slowly but surely so thats good Very Happy also Very Happy if you need help with anything id be happy to help

Yeah thanx, and i know what you mean, i don't wanna be the bitch Commander, but i need to put my foot down. And you should add me on xbox live.
eXD FallenAngel
eXD FallenAngel
Predator Commander
Predator Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down