eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to recruit [tutorial]

3 posters

Go down

how to recruit [tutorial] Empty how to recruit [tutorial]

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 pm

so heres an easy to follow step by step guide to recruiting since static is running low on people i thought this might help you must have someone sergeant or higher in your party when youre recruiting so you cant be liable if you forget something Very Happy
1)first the easiest way to recruite is to play a couple games then go to
a)messages
b)create new message
c)then scroll down to the bottom where youre friends list ends this should be youre recent players and click on one
d)then click on recipients and choose the rest of the recent players
e) then send youre message which should be along the lines "hi im from the exd clan we are a fun based clan so you dont have to be pro to join we are the 8th(or whatever number) best on xbox you must be loyal and attend meetings so if youre down wed be happy to have you"
2)then once they get in you listen to theyre voice if they sound like theyre 2 tell them to get da fuck out son if not then
a)ask them theyre age if theyre sound mature but are less than 17 ask commander or above if theyre 17+ move on to the next step
b)tell them to hit the middle button
c)scroll to profile
d) edit profile
e) ask them if they are ok changing theyre name(not gamertag) motto and location
f)then tell them to change theyre name to motto to "eXD static CM"
g) then change name to "rank:recruit"
h)then change location to "exileddemons.net"
now youre done with the profile editting aaawweee yeeeaaa son!!
3) then you gotta tell them the meeting times which in central is the wendsday meeting is at 8:00 pm (tell them this meeting is not neccesary but tell the commander if youre not going to make it) and sunday meetings(which are neccesary) is at 7:00 pm. And for eastern wendsday meetings are at 9:00 and sundays are at 8:00.
then you make them friend request Static CM2 and another thing i do is have them friend vipergtx88 which is the commander just for good measures.
4)now for the emblem and colors
a) they must have their primary armor color as white but their secondary can be anything except any shade of green and steel and any shade red.
b) they have to change thier emblem background to the asterisk which is number 36 of 53 and the color has to be white
c)the embem forground is the dogs which is number 29 of 80 and it all has to be brick which is the the 2nd in the 3rd to last row of colors
and now youre done (heeelll to the yeaaa son we just got sum more people) tell them to attend meetings and be active. If you have any questions are comments message me on here or on xbox my gamertag is sk8rguyperson tongue

Last edited by eXD sk8rguyperson on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

how to recruit [tutorial] Empty Re: how to recruit [tutorial]

Post  Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:55 am

Nice tutorial.

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD Legacy XO Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:44 am

no more auto promos to private they have to go the whole week before they get private. Cool Very Happy . And nice tutorial may make this global. Cool
eXD Legacy XO
eXD Legacy XO
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

how to recruit [tutorial] Empty thank you

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:58 pm

eXD Legacy XO wrote:no more auto promos to private they have to go the whole week before they get private. Cool Very Happy . And nice tutorial may make this global. Cool

thad be awesome if you could do that and sorry i was not imformed that there was no more auto promos ill fix it now
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  eXD JIGSajW Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Yeah man like i told you yesterday this whole tutorial is very informative ad shows that you still take the clan seriously and showing your trying to help in any way you can and for that i thank you Very Happy but yeah legacy we have to make this GLOBAL!
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

how to recruit [tutorial] Empty THANK YOU

Post  eXD sk8rguyperson Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:50 pm

eXD JIGSajW wrote:Yeah man like i told you yesterday this whole tutorial is very informative ad shows that you still take the clan seriously and showing your trying to help in any way you can and for that i thank you Very Happy but yeah legacy we have to make this GLOBAL!
THANK YOU I FEEL SOOO SPECAIL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but yeah i honestly apreciate it a ton and i lovebeing in exd and to see it go down sucks more and more and if it ever went away i dont know what i would do No
eXD sk8rguyperson
eXD sk8rguyperson
Elite Demons
Elite Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down