eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

eXiled Demons
Did you vote in the top100 today?
eXiled Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/3/11 meeting

2 posters

Go down

4/3/11 meeting Empty 4/3/11 meeting

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:11 pm

People that have attended the meeting that was @ 5PST (7EST).

Candyland
Funsizekill
kill deamon
Aliquem

If you have any questions about what went down in the meeting ( nothing Important ) or you got told a diffident time for meetings on Sunday please let me know. BTW Unwinding Joker is now Black Listed so no one is to have any contact with him.

Thx, Your new Commander ViperGTX88.

Back to top Go down

4/3/11 meeting Empty Re: 4/3/11 meeting

Post  eXD JIGSajW Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:46 am

Good job Viper for holding it down Idea and also i would like to thank those who attended the meeting the past sunday. There are some i've noticed thats been missing for a while and need to seriously talk to them but i wont name names. Anyway again good job and see you guys later this week bounce
eXD JIGSajW
eXD JIGSajW
Citadel
Citadel

Back to top Go down

4/3/11 meeting Empty viper

Post  kurotsutchi Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 pm

if you want to run the two meetings together you would need to get hold of exd vegeta he is the commander of guardian so you need to talk to him about this please and thank you
kurotsutchi
kurotsutchi
Demons
Demons

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:07 pm

kurotsutchi wrote:if you want to run the two meetings together you would need to get hold of exd vegeta he is the commander of guardian so you need to talk to him about this please and thank you

If people don't start showing up for meetings I may have to talk to Vegeta on running the two meetings together. BTW i meant to send that msg about running the 2 meetings together to vegeta but, I sent it out to the wrong person.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down